Submissions are now closed for the 2017 Athena Film Festival.
We will be notifying filmmakers on the status of their film by mid-December.
What We Look For:
Documentaries, Features and Shorts that:
- Reveal the diverse narratives of women leaders from all walks of life—narratives of ambition, courage, strength and resilience.
- Showcase women leaders who help us interpret the reality of the modern world—captivating stories of truth, determination, innovation and vision.
- Highlight the talents of emerging artists — capturing a new generation’s take on what truly makes exemplary women leaders.
Keep In Mind:
- All films must feature a female in a leadership position at the center of the story.
- Films may be directed by a person or people of any gender.
- Films that are directed by women but do not focus on female leadership will not be considered.
For all questions contact: email@example.com