Athena Film Festival Consulting Services Advertisement: Ticketing Supervisor
The Athena Film Festival is seeking a part-time consultant to fulfill ticketing supervisor services for the 2020 Athena Film Festival (Feb. 27- March 1, 2020). The consultant will provide the following services:
In advance of the festival:
• Manage all ticketing aspects of the four day film festival with a vision toward efficiency, improvement, and growth;
• Train, and manage Box Office staff for the festival;
• Work directly with Athena staff on the ticket and pass sale campaign;
• Manage, maintain, all film and event pages in Elevent, building additional ticketing pages as needed;
• Monitor and oversee all online sales, maintain accurate records on ticket and pass sales, as well as other statistics; and send weekly ticketing updates;
• Build all discount and complimentary ticketing codes in Elevent, as needed;
• Coordinate with appropriate staff to manage and process complimentary ticket requests;
• Attend staff meetings and provide relevant updates weekly.
During the festival:
• Responsible for setting up and breaking down box office during the festival ;
• Handle and troubleshoot all ticketing and customer service needs and questions;
• Manage standby lines, and other ticketing concerns;
• Manage all refund and exchange requests, and ticketing holds;
• Create wrap report at the end of the festival.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Prior box office and ticketing experience required
• Customer service experience required
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Email tools
• Strong computer skills, Internet, and mobile savvy
• Attention to detail, and a calm, patient demeanor
• Excellent verbal (phone) & written communication skills; able to pitch the Festival at a moment’s notice
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
TERM OF CONTRACT: January 2, 2020 – March 6, 2020
LOCATION: New York City
For services rendered by the contractor, the client will provide compensation of a fixed amount of $3,000.
Please send cover letter with résumé (electronically) by December 6, 2019 to:
Kristin Molloy firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications encouraged. No phone calls, please.